FS: Icom HT (good for sats)

I have for sale an Icom T21A 2 meter ht, that also
does 440 mhz receive.  This HT will do full duplex
receive, so it would work great on Mode J satellites.
The HT looks pretty good, with a couple of light
scratches on the display.  The battery pack is kind of
rough, though.  It has been split open to replace the
batteries, and wasn't glued
together real well.  It does have the long life
2200mah batteries in it so it lasts a long time.  The
HT comes with the belt clip, wall charger, a dual band
antenna, and the manual on CD.   I am asking $55
shipped in the CONUS.

73s John W5TD
http://mail.yahoo.com