Re: Re: Open questions for the Board of Directors candidates

Nate,

In my case I'm an Air Force Contractor employee at Cape Canaveral AFS in
Florida where I work as the Instrumentation Superintendent of Range
Operations.  Fortunately, having been on the project now for 24 years
I'm able to donate three weeks of my vacation time each year for AMSAT
related travels.  Occasionally there will be some work related tie-in
such as the tour of the Atlas V (my primary assignment at work) factory
during the Small Payload Ridesharing Conference in which case I they
might let me count part of that day as "training".  Working with
students at something like the upcoming Cubesat workshop in Logan, UT or
attending a conference working on a launch opportunity for Eagle is time
well spent.  On a more routine basis, a good part of my evenings are
spent reading and answering email or some other AMSAT related activity.
For me it beats watching most of what's on television by a long shot.

73,
Lee McLamb - KU4OS