Re: an amateur satellite for $295

Baaaaa.   Did you look at the videos?   They let the "your items" float
free INSIDE the spacecraft in Genesis I.    It would not do much good to
have our golf ball inside a Faraday cage so I suspect that Genesis II is
the same.

73's
Bob
N4HY

--
"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be
made in a very narrow field."  Niels Bohr