OSCAR-11 Report

The message <7.0.1.0.2.20060718084009.0227d418@san.rr.com>
from Dave Guimont <dguimon1@san.rr.com> contains these words:

> I've listened for half a dozen passes over the last week or so, but
> have been hesitant to report...I've made some changes here, and
> really haven't "peaked" it all up, so it could be my gear??

I'm sure that it's not your gear. No other reports have been recieved.

> I've got my calendar marked for 5 AUG, and will start some checks
> again at that time...

It could be any time after the 5th August, it just depends when it last
tried to transmit, and then reset the watchdog.  Also depends on whether
there has been any further degradation of the system.

> If anyone reports before that on here, I'll also try a few...

Thanks, I look forward to some reports, when the satellite starts up again.

--
73

	 Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.