Disparity between SatPC32-AOS and IT-AOS

First of all thanks to all that responded with suggestions.  A
special thanks to Erich,Dk1TB, for his detailed suggestions. I think
I may have done them all before, but I repeated the process, to make
sure.  Nothing I would do corrected the two minute disparity.

In desperation, I deleted SatPC32 and Bob's Sat Tracker Jr. on that
computer and re-installed both.

Eureka!!  I checked several AOS's on FO-29, and VO52, and all checked
out exactly!!

I obviously made some error in the initial install of one of the
programs, and it embedded itself somewhere that I couldn't find.....

Sooo, that ended MY failure to establish a successful "failure
control analysis"....................

Tnx agn to all....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....