Re: Board of Directors election

i8cvs wrote:

> Hi Paul, N6TX
>
> If possible I would like to know  how you have italicized for enphasis

	I simply submitted a word-processor document in which those particular
words were in italic font, and the rest of the mission statement was in
normal font.  The printer, unfortunately, reproduced the entire
statement in normal font, removing my emphasis.
	The web page carrying candidate statements is
<http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/articles/2006_Board_Candidates/>.  The
italics are shown properly there.  (My thanks to Emily for getting it
right!)
	73,  Paul

--
Dr. H. Paul Shuch, N6TX