AMSAT help needed at Small Satellite Conference

AMSAT will again have a table this year at the Small Satellite
Conference in Logan, UT (www.smallsat.org) August 14-17.  Since the
exhibit runs 2.5 days I would greatly appreciate some assistance manning
the table.  Please let me know if you are able to help.  AMSAT is
allotted four 'exhibitor passes' as part of our exhibitor registration.
This is a great Conference and a fascinating opportunity to see exhibits
by some of the major leaders in industry as well as many University
satellite projects.

I'll be arriving Friday, August 11 for the Cubesat workshop and
departing late the following Friday after the AFRL/Responsive Space
Meeting.  You can see all the associated meeting around Smallsat at
http://www.smallsat.org/meetings

Hope to see you there.

73,
Lee-KU4OS