RE: Failure analysis or lack thereof

Thanks Joe

>I am not sure I agree with your statement that there has been no failure
>analysis published ... I know I have seen various articles discussing
>these things.

Discussing these things by the community does unfortunately not equate with
an analysis and publication by those that were entrusted with building and
operating it!

>Good documentation is hard to do, particularly in volunteer projects.

Good documentation is the backbone of any satellite project and a must
especially with a volunteer organization!

>Cubesats and PCSAT2 are products of university projects, where there
>is an organization that requires lots of documentation, and celebrates

We should do the same. Our journal is always in need of publications and our
documentation is the key to knowledge transfer!

73, Stefan VE4NSA