RE: Failure analysis or lack thereof

Thanks Joe

>I am not sure I agree with your statement that there has been no failure
>analysis published ... I know I have seen various articles discussing
>these things.

Discussing these things by the community does unfortunately not equate with
an analysis and publication by those that were entrusted with building and
operating it!

>Good documentation is hard to do, particularly in volunteer projects.

Good documentation is the backbone of any satellite project and a must
especially with a volunteer organization!

>Cubesats and PCSAT2 are products of university projects, where there
>is an organization that requires lots of documentation, and celebrates
>publication.

We should do the same. Our journal is always in need of publications and our
documentation is the key to knowledge transfer!

73, Stefan VE4NSA