Re: Failure analysis or lack thereof

Stefan Wagener wrote:

>  That assumes that a failure analysis was actually
> completed.

I am not sure I agree with your statement that there has been no failure
analysis published ... I know I have seen various articles discussing
these things.

Good documentation is hard to do, particularly in volunteer projects.
The best example that comes to mind are most free software projects.
Often the code is good, but the documentation is lacking or out of date.
  Cubesats and PCSAT2 are products of university projects, where there
is an organization that requires lots of documentation, and celebrates
publication.

We are getting better about publishing stuff though ... have you seen
the new EaglePedia?  It is a big step in the right direction.

-Joe KM1P