Failure analysis or lack thereof

Good point.

What really scary me is that we continue to build satellites like Eagle and
P3E and we have not even published the lessons learned and failure analysis
from AO-40. That assumes that a failure analysis was actually completed. In
contrast, other groups like the CubeSat community (e.g., Quakesat) and the
SSETI Express team have done an outstanding job making this information
available.

Stefan, VE4NSA