No Subject

Good Morning All,

I have some amplifiers here which are excess to my needs as I am but an HF guy
as follows;

Collins 1795 Mhz Amp //Avantek 10.7-11.7 Gig amps

The Collins amp has some additional assemblies with it. (See Picture) Freq
Range 1.7 to 2.0 Ghz  5 watt 10 db gain P/N 792 6081-005

Also I have some Hewlett Packard / Avantek Microwave amplifiers model #
AWP-11750 labeled for 10.7 through 11.7 Ghz. Continuous duty 5 watt although I
am told by one enthusiast they are rated for 7.5 to 9.6 watts out

These units were in operation until the microwave site was shut down and are
in proper working order. Each comes with the coax jumpers and power cables.

200 dollars each plus actual shipping to you.

Please respond directly to me at my E mail as this is the only access I have
to your group.

Frank Giambrone ka2vti

1 Hoagland Road
Blairstown, N.J. 07825
Office 908-459-5486
E mail fsgiambrone@earthlink.net

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of P1010103.JPG]