Re: OSCAR-11 Report

>RECEPTION REPORTS REQUESTED!  Due to solar eclipses (see below) the VHF
>beacon on 145.826 MHz. may only transmit for a short times, perhaps for
>only a few orbits, or even less, at irregular intervals. Any reception
>reports would be appreciated.
>
>  If the satellite
>behaves in the same way as it did last year, regular 10 day transmissions
>should re-start, sometime in August.

Hi Clive,

I've listened for half a dozen passes over the last week or so, but
have been hesitant to report...I've made some changes here, and
really haven't "peaked" it all up, so it could be my gear??

I've made a number of low orbit bird contacts recently so I guess I'm
back to battery...

I've got my calendar marked for 5 AUG, and will start some checks
again at that time...

If anyone reports before that on here, I'll also try a few...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...