Re: SO-50 and 74.4 tone

Hi!

> Carl ~ the 74.4 Hz tone sets a 10 minute timer. No need to re-send  the tone if
> there is activity on the bird. It will need a 67 Hz tone to hear your uplink
> signal.

Do we have to wait for the timer to run out, before we send the 74.4 Hz tone to
reset the timer?  Or will it reset anytime the SO-50 receiver hears
that tone on the
uplink?  It seems like the timer can't be reset while it active, but I
could be wrong.

Thanks in advance, and 73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - Phoenix, Arizona USA
http://www.wd9ewk.net/