Re: A little FO-29 DX

Hi Domenico,

I wonder if needing two 70cm antenna problem is the reason why I didn't try
this a few months ago when I first thought of this.  I'm also in a limited
antenna situation, so i'd have to wait until both spacecraft are in my
limited field-of-view, but at this time I don't have two antennas.

CW will probably be the best for finding yourself.  This morning I posted a
question to the list about the best digital mode for operating sats, with
the idea that this might be a useful way to communication cross sats.

Best of luck!  Let me know how things work.

73,

Dave

--
"Truth and technology will triumph over bullsh*t and bureaucracy!" - Rene
Anselmo.