Re: A little FO-29 DX

I've been meaning to try some cross-satellite links with FO-29 and VO-52 to
get some DX...

435.240 (up) --> VO-52 --> 145.910 (cross) --> FO-29 --> 435.890 (down)

Probably have to do this with both sats in a reasonable proximity....I
suspect that this would be a real challenge, but if it works, it offers a
large footprint!  Doppler issues will be a challenge...

Dave
N0TGD

--
"Truth and technology will triumph over bullsh*t and bureaucracy!" - Rene
Anselmo.