Re: A little FO-29 DX

Good question...I know SOAP and Satellite Tool Kit can do cross-sat link
analysis... SCRAP supports satellite conjunctions, but MacDoppler doesn't.
If your software doesn't offer this, I'd "eyeball" it and try a cross link
when they are close to each other.

I haven't thought about the transponder inversion, but it might be a good
idea to start with a CW signal to help find yourself and verify the cross
link...

I'm anxious to hear about your results!

73,

Dave