A little FO-29 DX

Gang:

I8CVS and I (VE9QRP) just finished a QSO on FO-29, our second, I believe.
Dom was down below 1 degree and I was around 6. Total distance was 6130 km,
my best so far on any bird.

People in Eastern NA should keep an ear out on these weekend afternoon
trans-Atlantic passes via FO-29. The radio pops with EU DX! And folks with
killer stations like I8CVS, don't wait for P3E to work some DX: give a call
on the low passes and see if you can give a novice like me a thrill.

In the same spirit, a question: has anyone worked trans-Atlantic on VO-52?

73, Bruce
VE9QRP