Re: OR-360 position pot value?

>Anyone happen to know the value of the positon pot in the old Gemini
>Orbit 360 TV rotators? I have one that may have gone west and I
>can't get an accurate reading with my ohm meter.

Hi Michael,

I see that Tony answered your question..

I'm not familiar with that rotator, but with my old 5400's I
corrected the problem I had with them.

The pot connections were riveted in place, and somehow the rivets
worked loose in the AZ pot, and gave erratic readings....A drop of
solder fixed it, and I used them that way for years...

Again, not familiar with your rotator, but you might check the pots...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...