Re: AO-51 L band uplink ?

James, Bruce.

Thank you for your replies.

The down link is OK here. No change.
It has always been weaker than current
and previous 9K6 satellites.

I have not seen any other call signs in the queue
or callsign(s) in the uploading box.

There is very little data, only a few lines of a group
of numbers in the visible data box.
There have been a few instances of "Frames Heard".

I am trying to upload a short test message.
I did see my callsign in the upload/channels in use box
very briefly. A good sign that something is working.
It was just as my antennas were pointing 180 and they
had to go through 360 to get south again.

Lets see what happens next time around.

Cheers,

Dave.