Revised AO-51 schedule

We've been able to include some L band modes in the AO-51 schedule this
month. From the 13th to the 17th we'll have L/U digital on the 435.150
transmitter, along with the regular FM repeater on 435.300. From the 17th to
the 24th, we'll have a L/U repeater on the 435.150 downlink. On the 24th
it's back to the normal V/U digital and voice configuration.

The 435.300 V/U repeater will remain operational all month, and whenever a
digital mode is on, the digipeater will be enabled. Please continue to
report digi experiences via the ao51-modes email. If anyone sets up a
gateway, please let us know that too.

73, Drew KO4MA
For the AO-51 Operations Committee

Here's the updated schedule from the webpage:

July 1 to July 13

FM Repeater
Downlink 435.300 mHz FM
Uplink 145.920 mHz FM with 67 hz Tone

Digital / PBBS
Downlink 435.150 mHz FM 9k6 Digital
Uplink 145.860 mHz FM 9k6 Digital
PBBS Active
Telemetry Downlink and Digipeater Active (No Unattended Digipeater Ops
Please)

July 13 to July 17

FM Repeater
Downlink 435.300 mHz FM
Uplink 145.920 mHz FM with 67 hz Tone

Digital / PBBS
Downlink: 435.150 mhz FM, 9k6 PBP Digital
Uplink: 1268.700 mhz FM, 9k6 PBP Digital
PBBS Active
Telemetry Downlink and Digipeater Active (No Unattended Digipeater Ops
Please)

July 17 to July 24

FM Repeater
Downlink 435.300 mHz FM