Callsign for European ISS Astro/Cosmo/Taiko-nauts

Here's one for the ARISS experts.

When Thomas Reiter DF4TR operates from the ISS will he (and future ESA
****onauts) have a special ESA station callsign? Or, will he have to use the
NA and RS callsigns that are currently in use? Certainly once the ESA Columbus
module is in situ, there should surely be a seperate callsign. Having said
that, perhaps it would have been better if the International Space Station had
been issued with a unique international prefix and set of callsigns from day
one in the true spirit of international co-operation and especially as
geographical/political boundary callsigns make no sense up there.

ESA and EU are prefixes allocated to Spain and Belarus respectively so what
else might be appropriate?

Maybe I 'missed a meeting' and this has already been published but I couldn't
find anything by searching around.

Félim M3HIM