From: Jim K0SBH <k0sbhjim@sbcglobal.net>
To: Nick Pugh <quadpugh@bellsouth.net>, Amsat Amsat BB  <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] ts 2000
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 14:35:57 -0700 (PDT)

Nick, I contemplated buying one of those 2000's just to test against my 910H
and found out that they do not inject power for running preamps and the such
via coax.
   Maybe some one else knows more than I do but that is my findings.

   Jim, K0SBH

Nick Pugh <quadpugh@bellsouth.net> wrote:
   Question will the TS 2000 inject dc on the coax for mast mounted preamps?
nick