Re: ts 2000

Nick, I contemplated buying one of those 2000's just to test against my 910H and found out that they do not inject power for running preamps and the such via coax.
  Maybe some one else knows more than I do but that is my findings.

  Jim, K0SBH

Nick Pugh <quadpugh@bellsouth.net> wrote:
  Question will the TS 2000 inject dc on the coax for mast mounted preamps?
nick