Re: ISS Packet Turned Off?

Thanks, Bob, I thought it might be shutdown for an
EVA, but didn't look at the schedule.
Oh, well.....it gives me some more time to play with
my TH-D7 and Arrow before I try and digipeat through
it. I copied quite a few packets just using the rubber
duck, and was looking forward to waving the arrow
around to amuse my neighbors!
73, Jim