Re: ISS Packet Turned Off?

>Well, I just had two really good, fairly high elevation
>passes, and didn't hear a peep out of [ISS]...
>Turned off for a spacewalk, maybe?

Yep.  Both ARISS and PCSAT2 are turned off.
We were going to turn PCSAT2 back on tonight
but then would have to turn it off agian Sunday
night for the next EVA-2.  Rather than cycling all
our international command stations just for 12
hours of operating, we decided to just keep
PCSAT2 off until Monday.  Then turn it on for
Monday, then off for Tuesday EVA then back
on for WED and remain on there after...

de Wb4APR, Bob