Kct Problem

I am experiencing difficulty with my kct card, or I assume that the card is
the problem.  I run QuickTrack5.2 with the kct on a dos machine.  I now seem
to have no azimuth control.  The indicators and cw announcement tell me that
the azimuth is stalled while I get elevation readings.  I re-installed the kct
software and added the appropriate driver lines to the autoexec.bat file on my
dos machine and got the same results after rebooting.  Can anyone shed light
on this one.  The rotor and all it's cabling works perfectly.  Thanks in
advance.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM
dmart@pure.net