TS-790 Questions & Help

Good Evening,
I have noticed that a few of the back lights have burned out. I have not
totally ripped the rig apart.
Does any one have a service manual scanned in?
Is East Coast Parts still the place to order parts?

Does any one have any of the mods for the TS-790?  I am really looking to
quiet down the VFO switching. I have the rig, the rotor and a KCT board. I am
NOT liking the KCT board. It does not seem to give me any flexibility... What
other cheap alternatives are there?

Thank You for your time and help!!
73 es TNX Will
telnet://na2na.net