AO-51 PBBS operation

I'm new to Pacsats in general and to the AO-51 PBBS operation.  After
much experimentation, I have succeeded in uploading and downloading
messages to AO-51 using WiSP.  I'm using the documented
(http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/satellites/satInfo.php?satID=1&retURL=/s
atellites/status.php) PECHO-11 as the broadcast callsign and PECHO-12 as
the BBS callsign.

WiSP/MSPE is giving me a message referring to the callsign PACB-1.  What
is PACB-1?  If it is associated with the BBS, where do I need to add it
to WiSP and/or MSPE?

Thank you for the help!

73, Steve, N9IP
--
Steve Belter               Wintek Corporation
E-mail: seb@wintek.com     427 N 6th Street, Suite C