Re: Re: AO-51 Operations (digipeater?)

Hi All,

  I found it very hard to use mostly because I couldn't hear the downlink
reliably enough to know whether I was successful or not.  Also, the lack of
others using the mode made it harder to tune in the downlink.  All of this
was in high power mode using a TH-D7A HT which isn't the most optimal setup
for this operation.

I'm curious as to what others used for settings to get into AO-51 in this
mode with the TH-D7A.  I have to turn off and turn on the HT to get it to
transmit in the full duplex mode AO-51 operates,

Here's the setting on my HT:

2-1: KA9SCF
2-2: NOT USED
2-3: OFF