Re: NASA audio on Confrence Server

John,

We had a feed for the launch, plan to have it for the hook up to ISS,
and will have it during the landing until wheels are in the chocks.....
....search for *OpenIRLP* in echolink, connect to it, and enjoy.....bam
bam...done.  Email direct if you want more details.

*OpenIRLP*  Conference

Node:  302324

73
Marc, KD5MSS