Re: Icom 706MKIIG for sat work?

Something else you could always consider would be to use a regular scanner
for the downlink to hear yourself. I use an HT with arrow also. The uplink
is done through a Yaesu FT-50R and the downlink comes through an old 20
channel scanner. It works great.

--
Paul D. Lenharr II (KB3NDS)
"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!"