Icom 706MKIIG for sat work?

I'm looking to purchase a 706MKIIG as my "do-all" rig. I currently do not
have an HF rig, and this does HF/6m/2m and 440.

Is anyone currently using one of these on any of the birds? I would like to
hear your experiences if so. I am currently only operating AO-51 with my
HT(TH-D7AG) and I really enjoy the full duplex function so I can hear my own
downlink. Does the 706 offer this feature?

Thanks and 73,
Stephen
N1VLV