AO-51 Operations Committee version 3.0

Dear AMSAT members,

The recent overhaul of the AO-51 operations committee is complete. I would
like to thank the following new members for their volunteering to help with
the committee:

WD9EWK/VA7EWK Patrick Stoddard
N8MH Mark Hammond
OZ1MY Ib Christoffersen
VK5HI Colin Hurst

The above volunteers join the following committee members:

KO4MA Drew Glasbrenner
KE4AZN Mike Kingery

Personally I'd like to thank W0SL Roy Welch and VE3NPC Clare Fowler for
their service with the committee over the past many months.

Some of the goals I have set out for the committee and hope to accomplish
are acknowledging every email to the modes address, having a completed
schedule posted 2 weeks before the beginning of the month, improved support
of large special events such as JOTA and Kids Day, and better publication of
AO-51 related information via the -bb, webpage, and AMSAT Journal.
Suggestions and offers of help are always welcome via the
ao51-modes@amsat.org address.

See you on AO-51 soon.

73, Drew KO4MA
For the AO-51 Operations Committee