AO-51 June schedule, correction

I obviously forgot to "insert URL" in the first line! It's
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/echo/ControlTeam.php

>Hello AMSAT-BB,

>As you may have noticed on the AO-51 update page (insert URL), the current
schedule for July indicates the normal voice and digital configuration for the
entire month. >This schedule is, as stated, tentative and subject to change.
Due to real world obligations, the command opportunities this month were
limited and uncertain and it was >decided that the best solution would be to
provide a solid schedule well in advance that would always provide the
standard V/U voice repeater on the 435.300. If the >chance prevents itself, we
may experiment with a few new combinations on the 435.150 downlink, using a L
band digital or voice uplink. These experimental modes will >be announced via
the web page as well as amsat-bb in advance of any mode changes. L uplinks and
S downlinks have been heavily requested the last 2 months, and >we have taken
notice and will include these modes in future schedules.

advance of your event to ao51-modes@amsat.org for consideration.