Preamp

Hello everyone. I am in the process of installing some preamps on my
satellite yagi array. I have bought and assembled the Ramsey PR-40 preamp as
well as the RF Sesed T-Relay switch to install in front of the amp. Can
anyone offer up some real world experience with either of these units? The
Preamp offers 16-20 dB of gain which is close to the SSB preamps.... I like
building stuff and thought this might be a good way to go. Thanks for any
advise!

73,
http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=PR-SERIES
http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/cgi-bin/commerce.exe?preadd=action&key=RFS1