Re: Space Weather Explaned...

Hello Eric,

Best online references I have seen on space weather and HF propagation
both come from Paul Harden, NA5N. The links follow:

http://www.qrparci.org/mambo/pdf/FDIM81.pdf

http://www.qsl.net/wb5rue/solarstorms.html

The PDF is from his presentation at a QRP conference in Dayton last year.

Good luck and happy exploring the ether!

73 de Jeff, KE9V
http://ke9v.net/