Re: Member's Only AMSAT.ORG - Update

At 09:53 AM 7/4/2006, wa6fwf wrote:
>Well go look at the Amsat glossary, it is full
>of incorrect statements,

Responsibility for the glossary content was transferred to a content
team (I think) about a year ago (since the last time there was
griping about it.)  If the content in the glossary hasn't been
updated it isn't because it can't be.  The tools I developed for that
purpose  have been operational for the past 2 years.

73,

Emily