Line Loss?

Hi All:
  I am very new to this phase of Amateur radio, and haven't dealt with freq over the 70 cm band. I am looking ahead to the European P3-Eand Eagle. I am considering putting up a 50' Vesto steel windmill tower, (over 100 years old but excellent shape-that is another story), and eventually put a 10' dish on it. Because of big trees etc. I will have to use approx. 200'  of feed line. I'm thinking about LMR-1200,with a loss of .95 db/hundred at 1 ghz. Can I live with the loss @2.4 ghz. or overcome it satisfactorily? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  Thanks,
  Pete, K1HZU
http://mail.yahoo.com