Re: AO-51 digital help?

Hi Greg,
    I'll try to help you here with what I know, as I have a similar setup.
First off, you have to have the radio in TNC mode, which if you got it
connected to your palmtop, you should already be in good shape with that.
You will also most likely need a pre-amp, I believe the xmitter on the bird
is only 300 mw. I had an 87 degree pass over me the other night and I
couldn't hear anything either, so a pre-amp would almost be a definite need
imo.

73,
Stephen
N1VLV