From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of Kevin Schuchmann
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 7:49 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Happy Birthday!!!

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/members/

My My how time flies!!!  2 years old Today! I remember when the members
only page first appeared, My what high hopes We had for it! maybe a PDF
archive
of past Journals, maybe a first peek at some eagle info, or something else
add value to the  membership...

But like many other things there it sits getting old...   lets just hope
something
actually appears in it one day before its old enough to vote!

LOL
Kevin WA6FWF