V/S on Ao-51 anytime soon?

I was wondering when Echo might be in Mode V/S  again. Last time it was
active, I had just gotten my S-band setup operational and  had a very
small time window to test it in. I'm pretty sure my K5GNA downconverter
should be alright but I built an adapter which was featured in the
AMSAT  Journal that takes 123 MHZ IF and converts it  to 6 meters. I
have no idea if it's working properly and I'm really wanting to find
out. I was hoping to see V/S scheduled again this month.
73,
Michael, W4HIJ