po-28 status?

Hi everyone,

I was just looking through an old Amsat Journal and ran across the article on
PO-28 being transferred to Amateur Radio use.

I'm not the impatient type, but it's been close to a year now since the
announcement.. Any idea what the holdup is? Are they lacking command
stations? I'd be glad to volunteer..

We can put this bird to good use, but only if / when it's transferred to ham
use. I hope this is not another SO-42 that dies on the vine.

73,

Kyle Yoksh
KØKN
Olathe, Kansas