Re: Re: Nice tracking site

Apparently I have recently moved 25 miles from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire UK
to Watford, Hertfordshire, UK. That is to be expected as that is where my
ISP (NTL) lives. Clever stuff!

Félim M3HIM

----------

Live Demo Using IP2LocationT - July 2006

Your IP Address is   82.13.173.155 via proxy 80.3.0.44

You're located in
  (UK) UNITED KINGDOM

You're connecting to the Internet through
 NTL INFRASTRUCTURE - LEEDS

You're using proxy server in
  (UK) UNITED KINGDOM,
 ENGLAND,
 WATFORD

Your proxy latitude/longitude is
 51.665° LATITUDE and -0.402° LONGITUDE

Proxy connecting to the Internet through
 NTL INTERNET - WATFORD POP