Re: Re: Nice tracking site

Hi Chip,

This is a nice tracking site for the non Satellite Hams.
I use it with the folks at Challenger Learning Center in
Kenai, Alaska.  I am a Flight Director there and Space
Exploration is our business.  I use NOVA at home for my
tracking with Unitrac for the controller for my rotors.

This program is excellent to introduce folks to  Sat tracking
and the FM satellites especially the ones that are none Hams.

Dale/KL7XJ
Amsat 30600 Area Coordinator Alaska
Challenger Learning Center
Kenai, Alaska