Re: no luck w/ voice contacts

> desense easily.  If you are not hearing other traffic on the satellite
> while you are transmitting, you are not really getting full duplex.
> That could fool you into thinking that you are not getting into it.

I'm going to have to try that, I can't remember now if can still hear
others while transmitting or not.

> The other thing to remember is that the FM satellites are generally
> EXTREMELY busy!  Unless you are fortunate to live right along one of

I did forget to mention i am smack dab in the middle of the US, in
Nebraska. I'm sure that makes it harder to get in, but i from what
others have said it seems that i should be hearing more of the pass so
i think my antenna must be the issue.

Eli