RE: ISS Repeater results - thank you Kenneth !

My only issue with the cross-band repeater was that, using full duplex,
I got a lot of feedback because I didn't have headphones.  I won't make
that mistake again.

I ran the satellite station at K0GQ during Field Day and we had great
results, at least when compared to past years.  We made 14 satellite
contacts; 11 on CW and 3 on SSB/FM, operating AO7, FO29, VO52, and ISS.
I came away with these notes for next year:

1.  Doppler correction software control is a must for next year's
operation

2.  It's time to get some a pre-amp for 70 cm.  Now, how do I convince
the XYL that I should spend the $$$?

3.  Simpler set-ups are all that is needed.  Our system consisted of an
11 element single polarization yagi each on 2M and 70cm, turned by an AZ
only rotor (an HD73).  The beams were tilted up about 30 degrees.  This
was mounted on a 3' tripod.  It took about 30 minutes to set up and less
to take down.

4.  Headphones are a must when using full-duplex on those FM birds.
They're not needed on the CW/SSB birds but could be a help.

73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO