Re: no luck w/ voice contacts

Hi Eli,

Apart from correcting your downlink frequency for doppler it is also
essential to change antenna polarization, especially for SO-50.
You get the best reception of AO-51 when using circular polarization. My
experience when using vertical (or horizontal) polarization is that you
get deep fades throughout the pass.
If you hear the satellite signal fading try rotating your antenna from
horizontal to vertical or somewhere in between, whatever gets you the
best signal.

73 and good luck on the sats!

Andre PH7AT