Houston AMSAT Net July 4

Due to the holiday on July 4, 2006 (Tuesday), the Houston AMSAT Net will
not air. There have been very few times over the years that we have not
done the net on a holiday. We will be joining our families for the
holiday and hope that you and yours will have a safe one.

 From all of us at the Houston AMSAT Net, Happy July 4th.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on W0KIE Intelsat Americas, T1, 6.2/6.8Mhz

http://www.arrl.org