New Antenna

Sorry but Ebay pulled the first listing. Seems some antenna manufactures do
not like compatition.   My intentions on this project is.   After lengthy
discusion with Amsat oficials while working on the Eagle Modules was to try
and help to bring new satellite users a less exspensive means to get on the FM
Birds.   I relisted it again Per Ebay Rules.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250002570306
Sorry again.

Fred  KF0AK