Re: AO-51 Field Day QRP?

Maybe it was just the passes I heard, but I found the
ISS Cross-Band repeater to be remarkably FREE of the
lids I usually hear on the other FM satellites.
AO-51 was basically unusable here on the West Coast.
The QRP segment sounded OK, with weaker signals, but
the "main" segment of the transponder sounded like the
receiver was blocking....all I heard were fragments of
callsigns.
73, Jim  KQ6EA